As we transition into the re-opening of some common areas, we want to remind you that the safety of our guests and team members remains the highest priority. Kiva will continue maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene throughout this process.
Please call the Rental Office at 251-540-7100 to address any questions or concerns that you may have.
Beyond all, stay safe and healthy – Kiva Dunes Management
* We will keep this page as current as possible.
The beaches will reopen on April 30th at 5pm. Local officials are advising anyone using the beach must maintain a 6-foot distance from other people, except those in their own household group. Groups are limited to no more than 10 people.
Normal use of the beach – chairs, umbrellas, etc. – is allowed.
- OSPREY, BlUE HERON & LODGE POOLS
Regulation prohibits 10 or morefrom gathering, and a six-foot distance must be maintained between persons from different households. This will be revisited on May 15th or sooner.
- KIVA BEACH CLUB
Kiva Beach Club is Take-Out Only until May 11th. On May 11th, indoor dining resumes. Per the AL Department of Public Health, “Insofar as such establishments offer on-premises consumption of food or drink, they must limit the party size at tables to no more than eight persons and maintain at least six feet of separation between people seated at different tables, booths, chairs, or stools.” The club pool has a Health Department Regulation prohibiting groups of 10 or morefrom gathering at the pool, and a six-foot distance must be maintained between persons from different households. Pool hours are 10am – sunset with the Kitchen open from 11am – Sunset.
- BEACH LOUNGERS
Beach Chairs will be offered at Kiva Beach Club and the West Boardwalk.
- KIVA GRILL
Kiva Grill is open for Take- Out Only until May 11, 2020. On May 11th, indoor dining resumes with a limit on party size of no more than eight persons per table. The grill’s hours are 7am – 7pm seven days a week.
- VACATION RENTALS
Currently, guests are welcome to book at any time.
The Shuttle will start on Monday, May 11th from 10am – Sunset. Limited to one household at a time with no more than 10 per group. We appreciate your patience through this process.
- GOLF COURSE
The golf course is still open and taking tee times with slight operational changes.
- No hand towels on carts.
- Limited to one golf cart per person or group
- On-course water coolers have been removed.
- No available on-course ball washers.
- Bunker rakes have been removed.
- Please refrain from touching or removing flag sticks.
- Our team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued to use strong disinfectants.
- Kiva will continue to adjust food and beverage services in accordance with current food safety protocols given by State and US Departments.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers and disinfectants.
During these times, we are focusing on family and community. Please stay safe and healthy as we navigate and overcome this crisis together.